Statement of Faith

I would like to present a condensed version of my theological standpoints, a statement of faith if you will, for the purpose of making myself a little clearer in mind of my blog posts.

This list will be in no particular order.
 - I am a Trinitarian, I believe that Elohim is three distinct persons within the Godhead of Yahweh. Abba, Yeshua and the Ruach Hakodesh.
 - I am a follower of Yeshua, the Messiah, who was predicted in the Old Testament and came to us in the New Testament and will come again.
 - I hold to the Five Solas. Scripture Alone, Christ Alone, Grace Alone, Faith Alone, Glory to God Alone.
 - I hold to the idea that Christ fulfilled the Law, not abolishing the Law, and in thus while we do not need sacrifices with the Ultimate sacrifice of his crucifixion that we do still hold to the Laws recorded by Moses and thus I am Torah Observant. That the single covenant has continued, being renewed. One covenant, one Law.
 - I am a Young Earth Creationist, I believe that Genesis is a literal depiction of history and the formation of the world and the foundation of Scripture.
 - I believe in God's design for men and woman, that men are the natural spiritual leader of the home and the body of the Messiah and that women are to be the help-meet of their husbands.  That God does not make mistakes when he makes us and thus that our natural born sex is indeed our gender. As a symbolism of this I also headcover.
 - I take a very literal stance at a hermaneutic level, applying allegory where it is specified and story where it is specified.
 - I am a continueationist, however conservative. I do believe the gifts of God remains, albeit the majority of what we see in charismatic circles today is not of the Holy Spirit.
 - I am a historic millenialist, with a twist. This means I believe we are before the literal millennium but that we are in the tribulation and have been seeing eschatology play out since the closing of the canon. That we will see the fullfillment of eschatology in line with the Fall Holy Days, and the Millenial Week.
 - I am christocentric, rather than dispensationalist or covenant in my outlook on scripture.
 - I am a molinist, rater than calvinist or arminian.
 - I am a creado-baptist opposed to a paedo-baptist and believe in full immersion baptism.
 - I ascribe to the Age of Accountability theory.
 - I hold a graded absolutionist ethic.
 - I am an annihilist, I believe in soul sleep at the time of death, the resurrection of the dead at the return of Yeshua, and that those who reject Elohim will be destroyed in the Lake of Fire, facing the Second Death. Utter destruction.

Now, I am sure this list is incomplete and this page will be an eternal work in progress as I grow and learn more of our Lord through scripture. So please bear with it.